The NOW massage
Competitive advantage of The NOW
- The NOW offers a completely different environment and consumer experience, one that both prospective guests and prospective franchise partners are attracted to.
- Our core consumer is the untapped audience of 147 Million people in the Generation Y & Z segments who are not drawn to the options in the marketplace today.
- Our unique approach also reduces the investment level needed by the owner which in turn drives faster ramp times and revenue growth.
- 3-4 Week Build Out vs 3-4 Months
- Little no HVAC upgrades
- Reduced contractor labor
- No drop ceiling
- Little to no custom built ins
- Simplistic audio
- Minimal drywall/frame
- No tile
- Simplistic signage
- Little to no millwork
- Not paint intensive
- Highly disruptive membership model + enhancement add-ons
- Average gross sales of $2.2MIL
- Sustainability: successful business open since 2016. Massage is no longer viewed as a luxury service, but as an essential part of health care. 62 percent of adult Americans who had a massage between July 2017 and July 2018 received it for medical or health reasons such as pain management, injury rehabilitation, or overall wellness. In July 2018, roughly fifty million American adults (46 percent) had discussed massage therapy with their doctors or health care providers in the previous year.
- Absentee: as an executive model, you can effectively hire someone to manage
- Proven business model: the business model has been proven and fine tuned
- Demand: Research estimates that massage therapy was a $18 billion industry in the country in 2018. By comparison, in 2005, massage therapy was projected to be a $6 to $11 billion a year industry
- Fast ramp up: support provided throughout build out, launch and ongoing management of your location(s)
The NOW massage
In Business Since
Training & Support