- Increasing Demand. Growing threat of mosquito and tick borne diseases
Recurring Revenue. Your customers hire you for a season, not just one-time service!
- Affordable Start-Up Costs. Compared to other industries, a mosquito and tick control business is a downright deal. Similar income potential at the fraction of the cost.
- Be Outdoors. No desk jockeys here. By working outdoors you will be promoting a healthy lifestyle for you and your employees.
- Flexible Schedule. Your business means your schedule. Your customers won’t have to be home for you to spray which means you can schedule jobs as you see fit.
- Online Booking. We don’t make you spend your time touring people around their own yards. Online booking is a quick and easy way to build your recurring customer base.
- 90-day out clause. At FlyFoe, we have a 90 day out clause. If, for whatever reason, you no longer want to be in business, we won’t spend the remaining 10 years collecting minimum royalty payments from you.
- Start a business you can feel good about. Owning a FlyFoe means helping to protect your community and those surrounding it.
In Business Since
Training & Support